- Accounts finalization
- Well versed with TDS & GST.
- Should have good exposure to Audit up to finalization.
- Well versed with Microsoft word, excel.
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organizations financial position)
- Review the company's account systems and risk analyses.
- Tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with companies.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent in Spoken and Written English
- CA certification (Mandatory).
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required (Masters preferred)
- 5+ years experience as CA is Mandatory.
- Knowledge in International taxation is preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
Perks and BenefitsAs per company rules
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Asian Consulting Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
We are a consulting engineering firm specialised in water and environment sector. We are involved in the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank funded projects in more than 10 countries. Visit our website www.asianconsulting.org for more details
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Mr. Mahajan
Contact Company:Asian Consulting Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Send a Query