- Accounts finalization
- Well versed with TDS & GST.
- Should have good exposure to Audit up to finalization.
- Well versed with Microsoft word, excel.
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organizations financial position)
- Review the company's account systems and risk analyses.
- Tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with companies.
- Maintain accounting records.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent in Spoken and Written English
- CA certification (Mandatory).
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required (Masters preferred)
- 6+ years experience as CA is Mandatory.
- Knowledge in International taxation is preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Asian Consulting Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms Swati Bhatnagar
Contact Company:Asian Consulting Engineers Pvt. Ltd.